Meet the Certified Public Accountant whose goal is to take you from Excel Hell to Information Nirvana. Anabel Lopez leads the company’s Performance Management and Business Analytics team. She assures business is integrated with technical knowledge, not one or the other. She is an analytical thinker with a track record in delivering projects in Software Development, Data Analytics, Data Integration, Project Management, and Financial System Implementations.
During her career, Anabel always landed in situations that required a hybrid individual that understood both Information Technology and Business. She decided to fill that gap and left Corporate America in 2014 to start her own Technical Resource firm. The biggest difference was her team’s experience on both sides of the coin. In situations where clients were looking for expertise on a short-term or project base basis, her goal was to have Cumberland Irving be their source of knowledge and professionalism, but more importantly, provide individuals that could speak and understand two key departments in an organization: Accounting and IT.
Cumberland Irving’s goal is to provide resources that are certified and qualified, backed by deep experience and strong communication skills.
Prior to starting her own company, Anabel held positions in Corporate America as a Controller, Director of Financial Planning & Analysis, Director of Business Intelligence, and Vice President of Operations. She has a great deal of hands-on experience. Today, as a Certified IBM Analytics Consultant her experience ranges from overseeing the implementation of cloud-based modeling tools used by many small to large organizations focused on removing error-prone spreadsheets and manual processes in their planning and analysis process. As a Certified Project Manager, she assures all internal documentation and protocol are being followed while providing constant communication to all stakeholders and controlling the quality of deliverables.
• Certified Public Accountant
• Project Management Professional
• IBM Certified -Enterprise Design Thinking Practitioner
• IBM Certified – Workspace v2.0x Modeler
• IBM Certified – V2.0.0 Modeler
• IBM Certified - Professional Sales
• Anabel is a graduate, active member, and Alumni Speaker of Goldman Sachs 10KSB.
• Member of ProVisor, Executive Committee, Chicago 6, and has served on Technology Panel discussions as narrator.
• A guest speaker at the Chicago Latina Expo; Topic “Latina’s in Technology.”
• Graduate of WBDC Top Shelf program.
• active member of Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC).
• Participated and finished Ironman Arizona, Escape from Alcatraz, and various 70.3-mile races.
• Participated and finished large swimming events including Swim to the Moon 10K, Swim Across America 5K, and various distances for a cause with ALS.
• Anabel is also Bi-lingual